RE: Anyone need a solder/desolder station?

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:48:03 EST

I think we should think of a nice punishment for Clay. I know, Clay
*must* design a multi-compatible sound board for his Sega Multi-Game.
Yeah - that'll teach him not to send out emails that gives vectorlist
subscribers special deals on stuff that might be of interest to the group
as a whole. errr... wait - was that part of the accepable list policy?

Joe?

Matt