Re: Selling Items on VL

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 18:56:00 EST

first anme last name wrote:

Comments?

Well I guess I missed out on a solder station....

JR just created a new mailing list for test equipment, would it have been
better if Clay posted there?

Is it a fair consensus among the readers here that those inclined to also do
repair would follow JR's new mailing list (TTL) (I'm assuming that his list
also allows FS providing it is tech tool related.)

Let's not get in a huff, just resolve the issue (however slight).

--
Kev                    Mowerman@erols.com    >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY
Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game