Asteroids Question

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 13:27:50 EST

To start a non-policy related thread... I've noticed a strange thing
happening on a number of Asteroids PCB's that I have and I thought someone
here could shed some light on it. I have about 10 working Asteroids PCB's
and I've noticed this occur probably 6-7 of them. Every once and a while,
probably once or twice a round, when you shoot an asteroid, it doesn't
explode but collapses into a faint, but noticeable solid line. It is
usually a vertical line about 2-3" long. While this is occurring,
everything else on the screen is perfectly fine? I have tried this on two
different machines/monitors and get the same results so it does appear to be
PCB related. Has anyone else ever seen this or know why it is occurring?

Thanks,
-Chris