Re: Selling Items on VL

From: Jeff Bovee <jbovee_at_voyager.net>
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 13:20:50 EST

Could that robo idea be used with this so that for sale posts to the list
automatically get screened from people who don't want them? Maybe just by
having the words "for sale" or FS in the header they could then be filtered
and distributed only to people on the list that haven't asked to be
filtered. That way when someone wants to join or un-join the vectorlist it
would still only be one list. Just my quarters worth, and to keep this on
topic, I just got my first Tempest, and someone ripped the HV out of it, and
other stuff as well so I will be peppering the list with many inane
questions about fixing it ;-)

Jeff