Re: Selling Items on VL

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 18:12:39 EST

Here is my take on this. I think the current "No for sale ads" is a good
policy. Considering I'm more of a lurker, I think it cuts down on the Signal
to Noise ratio. Most for sale ads that do make it on here usually do so as
project info posts that end with "They're ready, they will ship for $XX.XX
each.

Clay is an invaluable resource (and my hero). For him, a bending of the rules
is in order. I don't think this was innapropriate. Quite the opposite. It
was a special deal for the loyal readers of the list. I don't think I have
the right to do something like this, but I'm down with Clay doing it.

-Al-

PS - MULTIGAME.COM should be called MULTILAME.COM since Clay decided to lay
low. I understand why, it just sucks. He's still my hero though.