Re: Selling Items on VL

From: Andrew Wilson <awilson_at_seanet.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 13:15:12 EST

        I understand Clay's point. There was no reason to rag him out in public
about his FS post (actually, the whole thing came off as incredibly petty),
and his FS post is no more off-topic than most of the other posts we see around
here (as Clay pointed out).

        The list is currently working quite well, and has worked well for the
year or so that I've been on it. I might respectfully suggest that unless the
FS posts start getting out of hand, we cut people some slack. Leave it to Joe
to enforce the list rules, and if you don't like a post, send some private
email about it to Joe and let him deal with it.

                        Drew