Re: Something Interesting

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 15:39:20 EST

Tell us more about this device. I suspect you can run it directly from the
inputs to the XY monitor if it uses audio signal levels-often called 1V
audio, and just reduce the gain on the output from the board...
Are three colours available? This fits in nicely with my request of a week
or so ago about just this sort of thing...a dream of mine a non
blow-up-able monitor for XY games! How about a smoke box with three colour
lasers feeding in, 3D graphics!!!

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com