Re: Major Havoc board questions

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:21:16 EST

The problem with putting a conversion board in a dedicated game is that the roller speed is different. I forget if it is more or less sensitive, but it is different. Putting a dedicated board in a conversion may have problems, I'm not sure. There is a board hack on the conversion boards to send the raw DAC outputs to the conversion board. If this hack is not in place (like on a dedicated board), you are sending different signals to the conversion board than what it expects.

Jon