Re: Speaking of G08 monitors

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 14:37:29 EST

Well, maybe. Not the yoke twisted on the tube (because half the pattern is
correct) but maybe one winding twisted in respect to another winding. Possible,
but I've never heard of such a thing happening. I'd be more likely to believe the
deflection chip on the monitor is somehow doing this. OR a grounding problem on
the yoke feedback resistors that allows feedback in one axis to skew the other
axis. Easy way to tell would be to turn down the size of the rectangle and see if
the angles change. Same angles would point at the yoke, but changing angles would
point at the circuitry.

--
Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a