Re: Speaking of G08 monitors

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 15:37:41 EST

I assume you tried a different G08 and it worked fine, eh? (only one "H" in
eh, eh?) If that is the case, then I think the problem is more likely in
the ground circuitry on the deflection chip, it's bias is off for the
vertical deflection is a wild guess...I think that a problem with the
circuitry could give EITHER consistent angles or changing when the gain is
reduced. Depends on the error. The only way a yoke could fail would be if
it was damaged, and I suspect it would blow the outputs if that happened.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com