Re: Asteroids Deluxe with WG19V2000 problems

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_Agilent.com>
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 15:12:07 EST

You might verify that the Z-out signal from the game board is actually
changing state. The monitor might be completely fine, but if the game is
not triggering the blanking circuit, you'll get video as you describe. I
don't remember if the Z-out is positive or negative logic, but either way,
if it's stuck in one state, that's no good.

Joel-