Asteroids Deluxe with WG19V2000 problems

From: Josh Wirth <jwirth_at_gru.net>
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:42:32 EST

 I will have to check schematics... not pin 9&10 on the 12 pin
connector... let me look at schematics... I shorted pins 9&10 (filament)
on the 10-pin connector of the deflection board. This blew out the two 3.3
ohm resistors in parallel. I replaced those and everything seemed fine.
Could this have damaged something else on the main board?

 Thanks again,
   Josh

You'll