Re: Perry Odak?

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 21:42:44 EST

In a message dated 12/4/99 12:38:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chris@westnet.com writes:

<< I find it interesting that his bio lists simply his function at Atari, but
 says nothing about his acomplishments there.

 I mean, who would brag about ruining a company ?

This one's easy. He did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at Atari but ruin things. He knew
ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING about anything at Atari, and had no knowledge of the
Arcade industry, or consumer electronics for that matter. His initials are
P.O., and he'll do nothing but piss you off if you're an Atari fan.