Re: weird Quantum panel

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 21:55:21 EST

Common y'all,

I thought everbody had seen a Quantum/Major Havoc conversion before!!!
:-)

Disconnect one roller on the trackball (or hack in a MH spinner), you've
already got an amplifone monitor (would need to rotate it 90 degrees), a
few wiring harness hacks, and your off and running!

Would have to be the rarest to rare conversion ever!

Noel