Re: Asteroids Deluxe with WG19V2000 problems

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 17:25:05 EST

On Dec 9, 5:18pm, Josh Wirth wrote:
> Subject: Re: Asteroids Deluxe with WG19V2000 problems
> This has got to be fixable... doesn't it? Besides, if I turn the
> brightness up to see the expected vectors, I get retrace vectors as well.
> That's not going to fly :). Thanks, though.

When you turn up the brightness to see the normal vectors, you see the retrace
as well? So everything is at the same brightness level? What do you see in
test mode? Isn't there 4 lines where the bottom is brightest and the top one
is dimmest? Or am I thinking of Battlezone's test mode? Anyway, there are
several levels of brightness, and it's possible that your game is stuck at a
certain brightness level (in theory). Also, there is brightness AND contrast
on the monitor; which are you adjusting?

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL