High Temp Adhesive

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 11:54:44 EST

I'm trying to put my oven back together after a small meltdown.
It uses two elements, each one on a ceramic form, similar to
a hot-air gun. The problem is one of the ceramic forms is cracked.

So called "High Temperature" epoxy is only good to 200F.
Does anyone know of a real high temp adhesive for ceramics
that can stand, say, at least 700F or better?

(Or does anyone have a cheap IR oven they want to part with)

Thanks,
-Mark

P.S. Be aware that if you want to buy anything made by Ungar,
Wellar will most likely not support it or have parts for it (hence this question).