Re: Electrohome tube swap: follow up

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 11:55:34 EST

I don't know for sure, but I think it will. I still haven't tried mine yet on the 25" tube. I have a problem of not knowing what to do with the chasis transistors.. Maybe I should just take 6 AR2's and steal the heat sinks. Maybe its good I have a ton of dead spares :) Any other suggestions for mounting a bunch of these things?

Jon

Btw, I just got the new BG Micro catalog today and they have a "Atari stand alone keypad" on the front cover. It looks to have 4 buttons on the left running vertical, a standard numeric keypad in the middle, and 2 vertical buttons on the right (bad description, I know :() The description reads: "I know there are still people out there that would like to have this baby. First come, first served. Limited Quantity. ACS1284... $9.95