SAMs Gadget FAQ - Monitors and other HV info

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 03:13:22 EST

Rummaging around the soft underbelly of the 'net, I turned up a rock that
had some info that will be useful to those of us that enjoy kludging HV
supplies and mucking in the bowels of monitors:

http://www.pacwest.net/byron13/sam/gadget.htm

John :-#)#

PS: A sample of the style of writing;
My advisor at Mississippi State University observed that if you never
damage any
equipment and you don't have fairly catastrophic failures, you're probably
not doing any
research. That helped justify the 6" crater I blew in the concrete lab
floor (a record that still
stands--his crater was only 4", though there were several of them produced
at once.)

  http://www.flippers.com