Re: Identify This Trakball

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 18:05:01 EST

At 02:57 PM 12/16/99 -0500, Doug wrote:

>A while back I reported on my difficulties with an opto on a
>trakball that I was using with my Quantum motherboard. I thought
>this came from a Crystal Castles, but a gander at the CC manual
>reveals that CC uses the standard Atari midi trakball.
>
>But this thing has Atari-ish part numbers on the optos, which
>makes me wonder where, precisely, the heck did this come from?

Hi Doug,

 The trackball PCB in question is from a Bally/Sente game. I
have two T.B.'s with those PCBs, one with a translucent orange ball
one translucent blue ball. Each is lit from beneath by a #194
lamp. These came off a Street Football control panel. Each TB
has a Sente intfc PCB P/N 006-8004-10-0A but without schematics
I can't what the do exactly.

Dave

David Fish "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.net By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com _The Prisoner_