RE: Taito "Asteroids"

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 01:22:02 EST

No, this looks almost identical to the regular Asteroids. The only
difference is the use of some sub-boards, one pair to replace the DAC08's
with DAC80's, and two others for replacing some Proms (I think).
I can read the 2708's if you can't find anyone else, but if someone local
to you has a DATA I/O with a Unipak, then they should be able to do that too.

Would be good to read and store them for archival purposes!

So, where do you live, then someone can let you know...

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com