RE: Taito "Asteroids"

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 02:27:47 EST

> with DAC80's, and two others for replacing some Proms (I think).
> I can read the 2708's if you can't find anyone else, but if someone local
> to you has a DATA I/O with a Unipak, then they should be able to do that too.
> Would be good to read and store them for archival purposes!

And I have just the site for that.

This is a private invite for the vectorlist - DO NOT GIVE THIS ADDRESS
OUT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!

http://romz:idsasucks@archive.synthcom.com

There's a bit over 14 gigabytes worth of stuff online. Everything and
anything I can find from old computers, consoles, video games, etc... is
there. And obviously, if you have something to contribute, please do so!

There is a leeching policy. Read the opening text when you connect to the
site very closely.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. BOSE: Better profits through marketing BS
ICQ # 29402898 No highs, no lows, must be BOSE