Re: Bad monitor discharge instructions

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 02:24:22 EST

I guess what I was looking for was the number of Joules stored in the tube.
So are we talking one Joule or how many?

As for being discharged, well, the tube had been sitting under the bench
for about one year with no chassis attached. Rather discharged I think, but
I did short it out with a jumper for a minute to be real safe...meters
handle 500VDC on there cap analyzing function-at least this meter does...

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com