Re: Atari Power supplies

From: Josh McCormick <jmccorm_at_galstar.com>
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 17:14:37 EST

> Check out this link for an photo of the missing connector (they call it power
> plug2)
>
> http://arcade.gameshop.com/atarips.htm

I wrote that. :) Needs a lot of updating. Basically, the missing connector
carries 115vac and is used to hook upto the fan that goes over the
boardset.

The other problem that I ran into is that the power supply from Centipede
has a *slightly* different pinout and connector than the tempest or the
star wars transformers. This things aren't as interchangeable as most
people think them to be.

Now that I have a digital camera, need to take some good pictures of it.
And if someone can fill in some of the gaps of knoweldge in the document
(created because I couldn't find anything like it that existed on the
topic), I'd love to add it.

--
jcm
jmccorm@galstar.com