Atari Power supplies

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 16:12:44 EST

Hi group,

I had the idea to run my Starwars boardset from a Space duel power supply (I
mean the big transformer assembly). The Reg II board is the same ofcourse.
I am awaiting a harness, so I could not make any tests yet.

Now I read somewhere that the Star Wars Powersupply has one more (3 pin)
connector compared to the SpaceDuel/Tempest supply.

Could anybody point out which supplies the SW supply has over the SD/Tempest?

Check out this link for an photo of the missing connector (they call it power
plug2)

http://arcade.gameshop.com/atarips.htm

Thanks you all for reading!

Cya !