Re: Atari Power supplies

From: PlayerTwo <player2_at_playertwo.com>
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 18:18:54 EST

Community guru Al Kossow posted the following on RGVAC a while back. Found
it to be useful, hopefully, you will too.

P2

034633-01 was the original supply for B&W games and has
no keying pins

035887-01 was the international supply for games like Battlezone with one
keying pin

037394-01 was for all the color vector games, and has two keying pins

037671-01 was used in for the raster games. It appears similar
to the one for Battlezone.