Was Wells Gardner Prob - Now X Prob!!

From: Dusty Nagle <dnagle_at_app-net.com>
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 21:13:58 EST

Jon says:

> Check the outputs on the game board. Maybe the monitor is working fine.
> You should see the x and y outputs swinging a few volts (check using AC
> on a digital meter or DC on an analog).

I had previously checked these with an analog meter on DC and could see a
little back and forth movement on the meter hand. I figured all was well.
Just now got back in from resoldering the rest of the oxidized joints on the
deflection board. No change. I remeasured X out and Y out on the "AC"
setting of my analog. Y shows 3-4 volts. X shows zilch. I now fugure that
monitor is fine and X is defunct on game board. What components do I check
for the missing X signal??

Thanks again for all help.

Dusty
A little closer to blasting the scumbag saucer now I think :^)