Re: Vectors OS - was Atari Power supplies

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 09:48:20 EST

There is a store near my house (in America) that sells arcade games - usually
at high prices. He's still in business after several years, so someone must
be paying :-) Anyway he wanted about $900 for Star Wars back in 1996 or so.
I went in the other day and asked about it (he didn't have one in the store
this time) and said it would run $1900-$2000 but he could get one. I was
a little upset that I hadn't got one a few years ago :-)

BTW, I've always wanted to visit Australia. Recently our Motorola rep
gave us a .mpg of a pager commercial they showed over there. HEhehehhe
you people have a great sense of humor!

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.