re: separate vector list?

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <joe.magiera_at_msg.ameritech.com>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 12:40:17 EST

> Does anyone think that VAPS is big enough that we could split
> it into two organizations with one focusing on vector games???

No, no, definitely not. After enduring the pains of the RGVAC/RGVAM split,
how could you suggest another split? I'm already hurting at wanting to ask
technical questions to the talented audience here (many don't even read
RGVAC anymore), but I don't because they're for rastor games. No more
splits please! While I imagine there are a few, I'm guessing most
collectors don't limit themselves to vector games only. VAPS is fine the
way it is, and the vectorlist is fine the way it is too. Don't mess with
success. Now if we could just find a way to get all the entires into KLOV
and get everyone to join VAPS...

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com