Rasterlist

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:29:12 EST

I'd like to ask the administrators of this list if they would consider
running a Rasterlist with the same rules and regulations. Rather than
splitting vectorlist up, I think it would be nice to get Classic Raster
repair information as well. Might help bring a few classic raster games
back to life from a component level. If someone can set it up and host
it, I'll act as overseer if no one else wants to, just tell me how. I'm
not a genius like the bulk of you guys and I know you have tons of
Raster secrets you're just dying to share with the rest of us. The S/N
ratio and the modern junk on RGVAC keeps me from being a regular
reader. I'm sure many of you feel the same way. Opinions?
Suggestions? Please e-mail me direct, this message is off-topic enough
(I apologize in advance for this, but this is the right audience for
this request).

Thanks for reading,

-Al-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-