administrivia: rasterlist created

From: <Paul_Labuda_at_Dell.com>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 17:01:35 EST

Howdy, everybody. Bowing in to popular pressure (do two posts count?), Joe
and I have created rasterlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu . We intend for it to
work much like vectorlist, but I imagine that it's going to be challenging
to keep the same high quality of posts in the more wide-open world of raster
games. Joe thought it best that each of you subscribe if you want to, so
right now, the list has only me and Joe as subscribers. Subscribing and
unsubscribing will work just like vectorlist. So, to subscribe to
rasterlist, you need to send the following to the
listproc@lists.cc.utexas.edu :

subscribe rasterlist Your_First_Name Your_Last_Name

--
That trailing "--" makes listproc ignore any .sig file you might have
active.  We'll post a general announcement to RGVAC sometime soon, but it