Re: Major Havoc roller repro

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 16:07:29 EST

John, you may be right about the player control being the reason for the crystal change.
  It would be just about literally impossible to get past level 16-20 with a Tempest
spinner, it just can't even compete with the number of pulses that a nice roller can
produce. In those upper levels, it is really important to be able to 'jump' complete
hallway lengths.
Using a 'fast' Major Havoc on a Well-Gardner monitor really doesn't look that bad. There
are some misaligned vectors tho, especially when the screen gets really busy or there are
lots of full screen length vectors.
  I will email Owen and see if he remembers anything about this issue.

jess