Re: Amplifone HV diodes??

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 01:34:32 EST

Opps, you are correct, must read "Subject:" line...Thought this was about
the B&W vector HV probs of a little while ago...
Crawling back under a rock...
\.
\.
\.
\.
Pokes head back out for a moment:

Still did anyone try this for the B&W vector HV problems? I haven't had
time to dig through any old amber/B&W computer monitors...

Scurrying for cover/

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com