Re: Malibu

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 02:56:58 EST

If you have too much stuff, why not ship it over here, at your expense
<grin> I can understand wanting to get rid of it...I would pick up some
filing cabinets for the stuff...(heh, heh)

I'm choking right now, because a fellow at Atari had put together a big box
of "junk" that he was going to ship me when Atari was housecleaning a few
years ago. Unfortuantly it "disappeared" on the way to the shipping
department. Sigh. Have reams of docs, and info on the boards...I hope
someone got it that can use it, and not a dumpster...

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com