Re: Tempest mini cabinet that I let slip away

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_wintermute.org.uk>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 15:55:03 EST

Hi Jeff,

> That may have been me.. I have a couple Ireland built games
>that have stainless Steel coin doors (soccer, BZ mini)....

That's interesting, I've heard it said many times that the Ireland built
machines usually had the SS coin doors.

However my Ireland built BattleZone cabaret has a black, non-stainless steel
coin door (I know it's not ss as it's rusting in several places).

So what's the story here?

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Hardware & Software Engineer. Sound Engineer.
Collector of Arcade Machines, Games Consoles & Obsolete Computers (esp DEC)