Re: various vector...

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 18:37:40 EST

> Hey all,
>
> (Yeah, yeah... my blood pressure finally dropped back down after the great
> desoldering station incident of 1999, so I'm back...)

Hey, isn't blood pressure considered off topic? Just kidding.

> 2) Any suggestions for matching the paint "texture" on an Asteroids control
> panel or other metal parts? (It kinda looks like a power-coat to me, but
> I'm not sure... I am pretty sure if I sand-blast it flat and repaint it it
> won't look the same though.)

I have some spray paint at home that should be an exact match that was
recommended to me. I can't remember the name but I've used it on Missile
Command and pretty much restored a control panel to new. I'll get the
name for you when I get home. As far as the Asteroids artwork - unless
you insist on being completely original - I think the overlay
reproductions look pretty nice. I'm sure someone on this list knows were
to get them.

Matt