Re: various vector...

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 19:28:00 EST

>Hey, isn't blood pressure considered off topic? Just kidding.

(Hmmm... "Step one: grasp firmly in hand, pull pin. Step two: count to two
and throw towards enemy. Step three: duck and cover.")

>I have some spray paint at home that should be an exact match that was
>recommended to me. I can't remember the name but I've used it on Missile
>Command and pretty much restored a control panel to new. I'll get the
>name for you when I get home.

That would be great. I had a typo in my earlier post-- I meant to type
"powder coat" and not "power coat". :-) Anyway, it's not just a glassy
smooth finish like I suspect I'll get after sanding the CP down and just
painting with Rustoleum...

-Clay