Make my Space Wars live again!

From: Williams,Ed <EWILLIAMS_at_cerner.com>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 10:45:55 EST

I bought a dusty old Space Wars with no picture but all the sounds.
Does anyone know where I might find a troubleshooting flow diagram for a
Space Wars monitor?

I think I have lost my high voltage circuit (no brightness or spark at the
anode).

Further preliminary info: I have a hand-written schematic that says the
blue and red wires should be piping in +-25. I am seeing +-60 there.

Barring finding a troubleshooting guide, can anyone tell me what I should
check/do next?

Thanks for any responses.