Another Star Wars Lives

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 12:58:23 EST

You will all like to know that there is another working Star Wars in this
world now (with Amplifone). The only problem is that the AR2 is making
a loud hum. What usually causes this? (hint: its not the big blue) Or
better yet, how does one go about using a scope to track it down? I
have a bunch of spare parts, but I'd rather not use them all if I don't have
to. Thanks, and may the force be with you! (is the word "force" supposed
to be capitalized?)

Jon