Re: Farewell to UT's vectorlist

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 11:01:51 EST

Paul, sorry to see this go down this way. I have enjoyed using the regular
Vectorlist for the past couple of years...
Now the my question is, where will the old archive for this Vectorlist go?
I have stored about 12 Megs
(4654 messages) of traffic since Nov '97 (just never get around to purging
stuff) and was wondering if it would be useful as a search core for answers
to Vectorlist FAQ's. Or is the old archive still accessible (I never did
ask where it was...) Perhaps AL might be interested in storing it on Spies?

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com