Re: Farewell to UT's vectorlist

From: <FBowen_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 11:11:54 EST

Thanks Joe and Paul! I appreciate your attempts to make EVERYONE happy.
While I did not find the experience of hashing out this issue enjoyable, I
found it extremely disappointing that some people stooped to slinging mud
and/or attacking instead of discussing the issue.

PS Maybe we should make blood pressure cuffs a mandatory accessory when
subscribing to the new list. Then we could disable the e-mail send button
unless the senders BP was below a certain level. :-)

Paul_Labuda@Dell.com@lists.cc.utexas.edu on 01/12/2000 10:27:00 AM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu

Sent by: owner-vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu