A simple plan?

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:58:08 EST

One last post from lil' old me...

Simce some people think that commerce posts are bad and others recognize
their value, we need a way to allow those who want to provide
*worthwhile* products and services to the arcade community.

I suggest a moderated commerce list. This won't have the distribution
problems of RGVAC/RGVACM and if is moderated, it will be relatively
simple to block the ebay type posts.

This way people who don't want FS/WTB posts in their mailbox can live
commerce free.

Or was this already suggested in one of the "policy-debate" messages that
I tossed in the bit-bucket after it went on for three pages?

Virtu-Al

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.