Vectorlist: The next generation

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 22:45:17 EST

After receiving 14 private emails from Vectorlist members (including the
founder) strongly encouraging me to start a different list, I've created a
vectorlist@synthcom.com in the old list's spirit.

You can subscribe by sending a message with "subscribe" in the body to
"vectorlist-request@synthcom.com".

All "Subject:" lines coming from the list will have VECTOR: in front of
them for ease of visibility/filing.

Everyone's welcome. For sale posts are welcome - to a point. If it starts
irritating the contributing listmembers, unsubscription will happen
immediately. We can police ourselves. I run a very tight ship and will do
everything humanly possible to make everyone happy.

Enjoy!

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. Y2K Dumbness - "Instant noodle meals are disappearing."
ICQ # 29402898 "Hordes coming for my Ramen stash? I'm getting my gun."