RE: Farewell to UT's vectorlist

From: saint <saint_at_speedhost.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 20:10:35 EST

Well, not to spam the list with me toos, but as the S/N ratio is a moot
point now... Thank you and kudos to everyone who made vectorlist so
excellent, both moderators and participants. I've only been here for a
short time, mostly lurking, but I've learned a lot and never failed to get
a friendly answer to my questions...

Somewhat off-topic... I had high hopes for Rasterlist - Neil, are you
going to host a raster discussion?

--- saint
    Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
    http://www.arcadecontrols.speedhost.com