RE: Just checking

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:46:44 EST

Anders was writing the verilog code for the cpld and he hasn't made any
changes to it in almost 3 months. I use to hound him every day about it, but
he kept telling me he would get around to it sometime soon.
He did take all the hardware over to his house just before new years and he
told me he would work on it that week (which he didn't), so now I'm just
waiting for him to find enough time to fix a timing bug that only happens
occasionally.

-jeff