Re: Signature Analysis guides

From: David Haynes <haynesdl_at_nwfl.net>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 20:38:41 EST

Seeing how I like .pdf, he could just print the Word Doc to .pdf. Just
remember to keep the Word docs so changes can be made.

Quick example page5.txt, page5.doc & page5.pdf

http://www.mindspring.com/~haynesdl/

Way off topic, sorry. Should have used a vector manual as an example

David Haynes
haynesdl@nwfl.net