Re: Signature Analysis guides

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 19:11:11 EST

Doug Jefferys wrote:

> > If anyone is interested then let me know and I'll transfer it from my
> > handwritten scrawl into Word or something.
>
> I think many of us would be interested, but we should use a format
> that's amenable to cross-platform distribution. Plain ASCII rules :-)

If Peter used MS Word to produce the list, couldn't he then use the
"save as" feature to save it as a text file for those folks without
Microsoft products? This should work as long as he didn't have any
embedded graphics files, I think.

If not, I volunteer to transcribe his documents into ASCII in order to
make the job a little easier for Peter...

Noel