Re: Asteroids Deluxe 12.096MHz xtal

From: Josh Wirth <jwirth_at_gru.net>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 23:15:37 EST

New problem :(

I put the 12 MHz xtal in, voila.... the screen came up. Unfortunately,
everything is mirrored left-right (Obviously, the game is mirrored so if you
look directly at the monitor, everything is in the correct orientation...
know what I mean?) I hooked my o-scope up to the X-Y outputs of the AD PCB
and it shows up as not-reversed... incorrect. Also, no input is being
registered from the control panel or the coin door... What could have
happenned by plugging in this alternate PCB???