RE: Prom Programmers

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 18:49:02 EST

To program more than EPROM's, you need a Universal Programmer. I have an
AllMax Universal Programmer by eeTools. I've had it for a couple years now
and never had a problem. I've also read other list members talk about the
MCT (Modular Circuit Technologies) Universal programmer. I've never used
one, so I can't comment on these. Just check the device list to see if the
programmer handles what you need it to.

-Chris