Prom Programmers

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 17:26:00 EST

I've always wondered what the group members use to program
proms like 82S123 (? etc) that can be found on non-vector games
like Galaga and MsPacman etc .... What's a good programmer to use
for bipolars (my Needhams EMP10 doesn't seem to have this capacity)?
Is there one unit out there in the marketplace (old or new) that does both
bipolar proms and older Eproms like 2516, 2716, 2532 etc?

Thanks for any suggestions given,

  SPW
  Kanata, On
  CANADA