Re: Prom Programmers

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 21:30:45 EST

Hi!

Might I recommend you keep an eye out for the DATA I/O system 19 and
Unipak? This is a great programmer that can be picked up on eBay for
usually around $100 US and does a yoemans job of handling older devices.
Try to get one that has the Serial interface, then you can save to a
regular computer...

IBM driver Software is available for that machine, I can email you a copy
and I think it is up on Spies/arcade.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com